Veterans Mobility Vehicles
At Accessible Mobility Center, our goal is to provide the best mobility vehicles on the market at the lowest prices and we especially want to thank those who have fought for our country. Regardless of whether your mobility limiting injury occurred when you were on active duty or not, you may still qualify for the Operation Independence program or other VA assistance programs that are available.
Whether you are a veteran and are eligible for our veteran’s deals or not, we can offer you a fantastic deal on your wheelchair accessible van. Call one of our mobility specialists to check out some of the wheelchair accessible vehicles that we have to offer.
Accessible Mobility Center’s Veterans Vehicle Exchange Program
If you're a service connected veteran, you qualify!!!
- Just bring us your 2 year old conversion van
- Pick out your new conversion van
- We exchange keys
- Never be out of warranty
- Drive the latest technology and safety features
- Help another Vet or disabled person by recycling your van
- You’ve earned the Benefit!
- Accessible Mobility Center provides local service and 24 hour emergency service
- Call a AMC Mobility Consultant for more details
- Mileage limit from time of purchase not to exceed 25,000 miles driven. .35 cent per mile charge over 25,000 miles driven.
- Damage over normal wear and tear to be charge to the Veteran, including dents, broken ground effects, etc.
- If Veteran has loan balance, the balance will be refinanced into the new conversion
- Must trade within 90 days of eligibility.
- Based on Veterans eligibility at time of purchase.
How do I know if I qualify for Veterans' Benefits:
- Contact your local AMC mobility consultant to learn more about Veterans' Benefits
- Contact your local Paralyzed Veterans of American (PVA) office. For more information visit pva.org
- Contact your local Veterans Office at va.gov
- Learn about Wounded Warrior at woundedwarriorproject.org
VMI and AMC Mobility Provide Independence for Veterans
Operation Independence leverages the expertise of the Paralyzed Veterans of America and VMI to educate veterans about their valuable mobility benefits. These veteran-specific benefits and disability grants can make it possible for veterans to purchase mobility vehicles for less than they ever thought possible.
As the premier manufacturer of wheelchair accessible vans, VMI provides the most reliable mobility products to help veterans achieve the independence and dignity they deserve. We work with each veteran to assess their mobility needs and identify the best solution to fit their lifestyle.
Contact one of our Veteran Advocates today. Realize greater mobility and freedom through Operation Independence.